Individuals meeting this competency will have:
- Keyboarding skills
- General data entry skills
- Speed and accuracy
- Audio accuracy (listening and typing)
- Ability to navigate in Microsoft Windows
- An understanding of and ability to use computer terminology
- Ability to connect to the Internet or an on-line service
- Ability to use Electronic Mail (compose, retrieve, read, and respond in a professional manner).
Related Resources and Activities
What Are My Customer’s Needs? A customer service based Excel activity. (Also serves as Basic Skills, Math, Tier I & II)
Visit Certiport.com to learn about what it takes to become a certified user of some of today’s most widely used software.